Someone please help. This is getting quite annoying. I have my phone set to ring or alert or beep etc on loud for ANY sort of notification. In addition to this I require it to vibrate twice. Over the past few days I can hear it vibrating but no sound. I know I have it set to the correct profile. Anyone else ever have this issue? PLease help.
    06-30-09 01:28 PM
    What OS are you running on your phone?
    06-30-09 01:29 PM
    4.5.0.135 is this what you are looking for. It basically has whatever came out of the box
    06-30-09 01:32 PM
    Hello Poonam !
    Check your Profile settings :-
    Go to advnced
    edit the profile you want to use
    Phone
    check if the Volume mode is Mute, change it...

other wise its a hardware problem, Go to your service provider for replacement.........
    06-30-09 01:33 PM
    All of my volume modes are set to High. They always have been and used to work. All of a sudden they dont!
    06-30-09 01:36 PM
    All of my volume modes are set to High. They always have been and used to work. All of a sudden they dont!
    Better call your service provider for replacement.because it has nothing to do with Software, its a hardware issue.

I have a friend who has the same problem every 5 - 6 months, due to his work. So i am sure you need a new phone
    06-30-09 01:39 PM
    Try rebooting the phone with a battery pull and making sure you have the correct profile enabled. If none of this fixes the issue, you may have a lemon like aswanideep.
    06-30-09 06:42 PM
    I have noticed the problem since upgrading the OS

Also while using TeleNav

TeleNav have been working with me on my problems and they are thinking it is a problem with .160

And in my case anyways if I pull the battery all Audio returns , for how long no one knows.
    07-01-09 09:13 AM
    I have noticed the problem since upgrading the OS

Also while using TeleNav

TeleNav have been working with me on my problems and they are thinking it is a problem with .160

And in my case anyways if I pull the battery all Audio returns , for how long no one knows.
    Yes this is a problem with 4.5.0.160. I have not seen this problem in 4.5.0.135 though.
    07-01-09 12:02 PM
    Yes this is a problem with 4.5.0.160. I have not seen this problem in 4.5.0.135 though.

I thought for the past few weeks I was the only person with this problem, I couldn't find anyone else who had it .
    07-01-09 01:28 PM
    Not really sure I know how to De-grade back down.
    I also wonder if the problem is being worked on.

Does anyone know of any other links that ppl have reported this problem?
    07-02-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD