I have my alarm set for 6:15 every day of the week... for some reason it didn't sound this morning. I'm a little worried because I haven't been doing anything unusual with the phone recently (or ever) that might make it malfunction like this. I've had it for about 10 months now; I know it's not brand new anymore, but is it really that old?

Anyway, has anything like this ever happened to anyone? Thanks in advance for any advice you have to offer, I'll really appreciate it!
    08-18-08 10:41 AM
    What, if anything, was running when you finally turned it on? Maybe another application dominated it?

Do you have your phone turn on/off automatically at night?

You could try setting a test alarm for 5 minutes from NOW (whenever that is) and see if it works. It might have been a one time glitch.

Also you might try a battery pull while the phone is ON. That can reset memory and clear the BB.
    08-18-08 11:42 AM
    I check my alarm almost compulsivly before I go to bed and I've managed to change my alarm from on to off doing this. I don't know if maybe you do this too? Also I've had a flood of texts interupt my alarm before. Like F2 said I'd set it ahead 5 min and see if it goes off. Maybe you just didn't hear it?
    08-18-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD