i have an 8830 with verizon. lately, when i make calls people complain that they can't hear my voice very well- sometimes not at all. there's no static or interference, my voice is just coming over the line too quietly to hear. sounds like something's wrong with the microphone. is there a way to adjust the volume output my voice makes during calls?

i called verizon and they showed me how to make my phone ring louder- cool, but not my issue right now. then they suggested i return the phone for a new one. id like to avoid doing that if possible.

anyone else run into an issue like this? know what to do besides speak louder?
    02-21-08 12:19 PM
    Hi falcor,

I have several users at my company complaining about the phone ring being too quiet even when it is on "loud". Can you please tell me what Verizon told you to make it louder? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Jessica
    02-25-08 03:09 PM
    Make sure you turn off Enhanced Audio under Phone/Menu/Options.
    02-25-08 03:26 PM
    Also, the microphone is just a tiny hole. Depending what side you talk on, you might me covering the hole with your hand or face...look for the hole, make sure its not covored then try it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD