Hi guys, this is my second blackberry and it's giving me pain in the butttt. I love the phone to death but it keeps giving up on me and i am sick and tired of it. i'll be talking on the phone and it shuts off and the red light comes on THIS HAPPENS CONSTANTLY... my phone is my life and i use it so much but because it does this, my whole ritual gets delayed and i can't have that happened. I've bought the same one again since i had the problem with my old world edition and new phone, same problem. i have spent countless hours on the phone with VERIZON WIRELESS, no luck.. i went into the dealers and no luck.

maybe you experts can helP? thanks!!
    09-30-08 11:06 AM
    Is there anything in common with your previous phone? The battery, perhaps? Or a media card? Are you running facebook or viigo? What is your Options / Status / File Free?
    09-30-08 04:36 PM
    Hi, I'm on Sprint with the same problem when running stock OS .196. I remember after installing facebook it gave me some internmittent "reboot" thiny once a while, not frequent though. I'd installed the same Facebook program using the 4.5.051 and .77 without the "reboot" happen again.
    However, having said that, I'm having memory leaked problem big time. Down to only less than 3MB at the moment. Everthing else works with html mail and stuff so I aint complaining.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD