I don't know about you other Verizon 8830 users, but my phone on multiple occassions seems sluggish after a few days of being on w/out a reset. I know BB's are built to run solid for more than 4 days but mine lately has been odd. If i check the help screen i have 20mb of free memory so its not a leak, but i still deleted my messages just to make sure that wasn't the case and it was still sluggish, i did a battery pull 1st txt message was normal i'd type and letters would appear after i sent it the reply was sluggish and i dont know what the problem is. When i do Alt-enter and to see whats running i had just the base 5 programs that always run. Browser, home screen, bb messenger, messages, and call log. i'm at a loss.

any help would be appreciated..
    12-17-07 05:36 AM
    What OS version do you have?
    12-17-07 11:51 AM
    the latest version 4.2.2.176 vwz release. i'm running the AERO theme from BBExtras.com if that makes a dif
    12-17-07 06:16 PM
    What happens if you run another theme?
    12-17-07 08:56 PM
    im running a dif theme now so i'll let u kno in a few days.
    12-18-07 04:47 AM
    im running 4.2 on my sprint wld ed BB. Why do i keep lossin my call log? I had a curve 2 months ago and the same thing happend... Is it a spacific setting...
    04-28-09 11:55 PM
    How much memory does your device have right now? This is a common problem for the 8830 when it dips below 12MB, especially on that OS. You should consider upgrading to the latest OS 4.5.0.138.
    04-29-09 06:16 AM
    im running 4.2 on my sprint wld ed BB. Why do i keep lossin my call log? I had a curve 2 months ago and the same thing happend... Is it a spacific setting...
    Yeah, that happens when the device runs out of memory. You will also find that your sms messages are deleted. That bug is fixed in OS 4.5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD