Hi - I just got a Blackberry 8830 and was wondering, is there any kind of voice memo functionality on it ? If it's not built in, are there any good third party apps ?

I spend a lot of time in the car and would use the voice memo feature on my cell phone all the time ... so I hope there's something like that built into the 8830.
    06-17-07 08:27 PM
    It seems to only have 'send voice note'...
    06-18-07 03:29 AM
    Okay ... I must be useless ... I can't even find anything on "Send Voice Note". How is that done ?

Seems to me it would be rather simple to include a function to record voice memos in the memo app ... that would be rather handy.
    06-18-07 07:47 AM
    I'm useless as well. I can't find "send voice note" either. I found a voice memo app that's free if you don't have the need to email them. Since I can't post a link, just go to Handango.com and search for "Blackberry VR+".

Works fine for me.
    08-18-07 04:03 PM
    Handango Link to VR+ product

HH
    08-20-07 01:00 PM
    Send voice memo is a feature in BB Messenger.
    04-03-08 03:05 PM
    Hi - I just got a Blackberry 8830 and was wondering, is there any kind of voice memo functionality on it ? If it's not built in, are there any good third party apps ?

I spend a lot of time in the car and would use the voice memo feature on my cell phone all the time ... so I hope there's something like that built into the 8830.
    instead of using the 8830 to "store" the voice memo, why not call your voicemail and just leave yourself a message?

used to spend 2-3hours/day in the car on my roundtrip commute. got alot of work done during the drive by using my cellphone to call my work phone and then leaving myself voicemail messages...as reminders, as dictation for letters, etc.

hope this helps!
    04-03-08 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD