I am getting some problem with the connection between my BB (using OS 4.5) and the Desktop Manager (using 4.3).
    I did cold reset (pull battery out) yesterday to do some tricks with the ringtone (I don't mean this problem related to that tricks ... sorry J)
    I observer for 3 times and I saw that: the connection will be disconnected when I access to mass storage card in my BB via My Computer ... I really don't know why it is happened like that ...
    I did disable all kinda locking or password. Try to re-install the Desktop Manager. However, this issue sill exist ...

I getting lost ... Any advise will be appreciated
    07-03-08 01:34 PM
    There is a known issue with Mass Storage not connecting and working from time to time wth the BETA OS. If that happens, just unplug and plug back in. I have had this issue a couple of times, but nothing big. I also don't keep my BB connected to my PC for extended periods of time, so if this issue is more seen because of having it connected longer, I can't comment on that. I use DM and sync my info without issues. I use mass storage and move files as needed. No major issues. Sometimes it doesn't pull up in mass storage, but that's it. These are the issues you agree indirectly to deal with by using a BETA OS. Unfortunatly, you deal with them and wait on the next release or roll back to a more stable OS.
    07-03-08 01:55 PM
    i am going through the same thing
    07-03-08 07:31 PM
    I think this is a issue with the Media Card (or Mass Storage Mode). My BB disconnects with Desktop Manager when I access to mass storage media card via "My Computer".
    It may a issue with the beta OS, I am not sure. I still try to fix it, if I can ...
    07-03-08 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD