I have read some things about the problems I am having.. Just need some reassurance.

I woke up this morning and my phone was acting crazy. Certain letters along with the "back" and "end" keys would type "hl" if pushed. I pulled the battery and it did nothing. I took the battery out for 3 hours, put it back together, it worked for a few minutes.

I did a backup on the phone and wiped it, then restored back. It seems to be working fine so far. When connecting to the internet, it says wifi connected, yet it is "yellow". I read on here that it means it is connected to the wifi, just not connected to the bb data.. I have a bb data package, and it was working before. I mean if it is not using the data, then thats cool. Just trying to make sure. Also if that were the case, does it cost to cancel a data plan with at&t?
    10-17-10 10:40 AM
    Ok I read your post and so I think you need to show your phone to your blackberrry service center dont replace your mobile battery because the problem maybe difference not becausea of battery.
    10-19-10 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD