8820 display goes blank intermittent, sometimes a green tint in background, sometimes a real tight black and white cross hatch, sometimes a split screen with partial icons and partial distortion, Cycling the screen on/off multiple times clears to normal most times, no need to power on/off. Updated to latest OS to no avail any thoughts anyone
    03-12-09 07:59 PM
    If you have not already, try a battery pull and leave it out for a few seconds. If that does not solve the issue, take it back to the carrier and see if they deem it a hardware issue and will do a warranty exchange.
    03-13-09 07:43 AM
    If you have not already, try a battery pull and leave it out for a few seconds. If that does not solve the issue, take it back to the carrier and see if they deem it a hardware issue and will do a warranty exchange.
    Problem is intermittent and clears itself without pulling battery. It is out of warranty or I would have exchanged already!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 07:59 AM
    I changed my Screen twice and same problem existing, what to do as i could not understand please help to resolve this problem, this time screen work only for 20 days , phone was in charging take it out and screen goes blank.....

Any suggestion ??
    05-29-10 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD