Hello everyone,
    I just bought a Laserkey Virtual Keyboard... the drivers for Blackberry were not included in the cd-rom supplied, and so I looked around for them on the net... after a couple of minutes I found them and installed them in my BB, reboot it and the icon for the Laserkey is now found in my applications... I "click" on it and it gets connected with my BB 8800 via bluetooth without any problem... but it does not work... I "type" in the Laserkey, but no letters are shown/typed in my BB
    Anyone knows anything about it??? Am I doing something wrong???
    Thanks in advance for your help guys!
    07-26-07 11:44 AM
    Hello,

I wanted to check what this is and it looks pretty cool!

One thing though, I saw on this website: www.mobileplace.co.uk/product/celluon_keyboard.html

the following:

Phone compatibility
    BlackBerry: 7100T 7100V 7100X 7290

May be the problem comes from there?

Hope it could help you a little, and let me know if it works, I have the 8800 too and I would be quite interested in this laser keyboard as well

Good luck,
    Emilien
    07-30-07 07:28 AM
    Dear friend,
    I haven't work on it yet as I was too busy in my work. Although, I don't think this is the problem (the model number that you refer to); it doesn't have to do with the model, but with the software, and as you can see here:

CELLUON

it works with BB...
    Don't know what is wrong and I can't get it to work... I'll "throw" some more hours trying to figure it out this weekend.
    Have a good one.
    Last edited by navilyn; 08-01-07 at 08:13 AM. Reason: ...added link.
    08-01-07 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD