hi everyone,
    can you all help with this error.
    recently my huron 8800 got stuck in reboot cycle, but now as you all can see in the pictures.
    i already did "how to install os on nuked bb" doesnt solve the problem. i brought it to service center nearby, doesnt solve proble either.. they said it cannot be fixed anymore.

note: will give some money to whom that can help me with this.
    thanks
    Last edited by limdavidsalim; 04-07-10 at 08:56 PM.
    04-07-10 08:53 PM
    04-07-10 09:06 PM
    you can connect the phone using the usb cable to the laptop/pc/mac that you are using then open your desktop manager (blackberry).....open apploader then click on software update and upload the OS back to the phone this should work...also if the DM does not see your PIN, remove the battery from the phone then connect it again you should see BB PIN:UNKNOWN just click next and you should be good to go.
    04-07-10 09:11 PM
    you can connect the phone using the usb cable to the laptop/pc/mac that you are using then open your desktop manager (blackberry).....open apploader then click on software update and upload the OS back to the phone this should work...also if the DM does not see your PIN, remove the battery from the phone then connect it again you should see BB PIN:UNKNOWN just click next and you should be good to go.
    already did that bro, doesnt work..
    04-07-10 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD