Have any of you running 4.5.0.51 had any issues with audio dropping out for a few seconds when using bluetooth stereo audio?

I'm using the remote audio gateway, works seamlessly on other BB models, but seems to be buffering audio or just dropping audio on the 8830. Note that Im am never actually loosing the pairing connection, it just drops out.

Please let me know, I have already spoken to RIM support and their interested to see if this is a bug with the .51 build.

Thanks
    Last edited by captcrackberry; 07-24-08 at 11:40 AM.
    07-24-08 11:28 AM
    I use the moto s9 and have zero problems with drop out, or buffering. I am using the newest os 4.5.
    07-24-08 12:13 PM
    I use the moto s9 and have zero problems with drop out, or buffering. I am using the newest os 4.5.
    Can you look at your bluetooth connections and check under the moto s9 properties, see if it says ad2p or audio sync for available services?

Thank you
    07-24-08 01:19 PM
    I use an HT 820, and have no dropout issues at all. I show "audio sink' (not sync) under it's properties.

I have, however, had an unusual problem twice, so far. I am listening to audio, and hit "pause" on the headset. The current audio pauses, however, a proir audio file on the BB starts in the headset. The pause button reliably toggles between the two audio files, until I reset the BB. The player only shows the first file, and indicates pause/run correctly for it.

I am running 4.5.0.51 on a Verizon 8830
    Last edited by jmdearras; 07-25-08 at 12:57 PM. Reason: update
    07-25-08 12:55 PM
    P.S. Please ask them to allow "audio Boost" on alerts. I can play them louder in the player, than I can make them play as alerts!
    07-25-08 01:18 PM
    I use an HT 820, and have no dropout issues at all. I show "audio sink' (not sync) under it's properties.

I have, however, had an unusual problem twice, so far. I am listening to audio, and hit "pause" on the headset. The current audio pauses, however, a proir audio file on the BB starts in the headset. The pause button reliably toggles between the two audio files, until I reset the BB. The player only shows the first file, and indicates pause/run correctly for it.

I am running 4.5.0.51 on a Verizon 8830
    Strange, another user on pinstack is having the same exact problem.
    07-25-08 01:18 PM
    My S9 has audio sink

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 02:21 PM
    Hi,

I have the Motorola HS820 & HS850-and neither one will allow me to listen to my music even after BT device delete, battery pull. I have the 8310 Curve and OS 4.5.52-regular phone calls are fine. When I enable the BT, the green check for "Handsfree" is the only one that shows, even though I have "Headset" ticked in the Device Options. While in the media player, "Active Handset" is my only option other than to use the speakerphone.

Is this an issue with the new OS? Or do I need to go out and buy a true Stereo BT Headset to get it to work? I seem to remember the H820 worked prior to the OS upgrade.

Thanks for any help-this site has helped me immensely!!

SB
    07-25-08 06:59 PM
    Have any of you running 4.5.0.51 had any issues with audio dropping out for a few seconds when using bluetooth stereo audio?

I'm using the remote audio gateway, works seamlessly on other BB models, but seems to be buffering audio or just dropping audio on the 8830. Note that Im am never actually loosing the pairing connection, it just drops out.

Please let me know, I have already spoken to RIM support and their interested to see if this is a bug with the .51 build.

Thanks
    OK fixed it. It was my Samecell application calling out for my bluetooth gps every 45 seconds, disabled it and it works great now.
    07-29-08 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD