Ok so im some what of a newb still since ive only had my BB for a few weeks but then again with as much time as ive spent reading the threads in this forum I feel like im already pretty BB savvy but anyways i seem to be having a problem with my BB 8830 WE for some reason it wont vibrate when i get a message or call... i had it set up so that it would vibrate 2 times then ring... now it dosnt vibrate and i checked the profile and its still set to do so.... so im kinda curious as to what could be causing this? any ideas?
    05-17-08 09:43 PM
    Ideas to check: Have you tried a battery pull? Do you have the correct profile active? Are you muted?
    05-17-08 10:07 PM
    Thanks for the input Jeff but i tried everything you suggested and a few things i thought would do the trick and nothing ... so i went into a VZW corportate store today and gave it to a Tech... after 45 mins of trouble shooting he diagnosed that my berry's vibrators motor had passed away so they exchanged my 8830 for a new one and now im good to go!
    05-19-08 09:05 PM
    Wow...everyone once in a while it really ISN'T operator error. Glad you got it fixed, and a new 8830 as well.
    05-19-08 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD