No matter what headphones I use I can only hear the sound out one side. I even connected it to the AUX of my car radio and could only hear it out one side of the car. What is the solution for this problem?
    10-08-08 07:18 AM
    While the thing is playing... unplug the audio jack from the phone and plug it back in a few times.... It'll grab the second audio channel eventually. Also check to make sure that it's the right plug. They make two kinds of plugs in that size and if you hold them side by side you will see that the connections for the right and left audio on each plug is separated more on one plug than the other. Go to a radio shack or something and compare the two to see which one you need. I've had the same problem and have since resolved it.
    You may also experience a volume problem as well if the plug is not seated well in the phone jack.
    10-08-08 09:13 AM
    If you're using an adapter then that is likely your problem... people say that Radio Shack does not have the right one but that your local Verizon store usually does...
    10-08-08 12:47 PM
    The problem is your adaptor. LG and Verizon has the correct ones.
    10-08-08 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD