I was using the standard browser but my friend tonight showed me opera beta and I believe I'm going to change to that. Whats your guys opinions on Opera? What do you use the net for on blackberry? I check a lot of blogs on gmail reader and check my myspace.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-07 10:22 PM
    I'd have to say it is opinion based. As far as which is "better" you really have to try out the Opera browser and then the Blackberry browser and see what suits your needs. A search would have given you a nice result. (I learned this in the past lol) Check http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ope...-browser-3283/
    09-05-07 11:25 PM
    I use both! When I know what site I am going to visit, I use the BB browser. If I am looking to kill a little time and just look around I use Opera.
    09-05-07 11:35 PM
    Good question. I actually use 3, depending on what I'm going to the net for. I use the BB browser for things like weather and news. Opera mini for wikipedia and dictionary.com. Then I also use Yahoo! go when I'm just messing around on the net. The more you use each app, the more you realize the strength's and weaknesses of each. Then you can choose which app to use based on what you intend to do. I wonder when there will be one all-encompassing tool. I would have to say that Opera Mini is the most versatile.

Sorry for the long, drawn out answer!
    09-09-07 10:15 PM
    i use opera
    09-09-07 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD