Hey i have a little blue circle on the left hand of my phone right underneath the time..it popped up out of nowhere and im not sure what it means. i tried a lot and still cant figure it out..
    02-10-09 02:02 PM
    Hey i have a little blue circle on the left hand of my phone right underneath the time..it popped up out of nowhere and im not sure what it means. i tried a lot and still cant figure it out..
    Sounds like a blackberry instant message. Could also be a facebook message. I don't use those social networking sites so I couldn't be sure.
    02-10-09 04:41 PM
    Did you purchace a wireless handsfree unit just about the time it showed up?
    02-10-09 06:08 PM
    No, I don't think that's what he's looking at stang...he said its 'under the clock', so it must be the Bluetooth icon. That's the only other icon that would sit in that location, unless he has a custom theme that doesn't follow this format.

If the icon your referring to has what appears to be a white squiggly line in the middle of the blue circle, that looks like the letter 'b', then this is the Bluetooth icon, and you've turned it ON.

To turn it OFF, go to Options>Bluetooth and press the BlackBerry button (the button to the left of your trackball) and click "Disable Bluetooth"

This is the standard Bluetooth icon, and you'll see it on any BT compatible device.

Michael

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 06:09 PM
    Lol-good call

Did you purchace a wireless handsfree unit just about the time it showed up?

02-10-09 06:09 PM
    Sounds like bluetooth sir
    02-10-09 06:24 PM
    thanx mconk thats exactly what it was! xoxo
    02-10-09 07:07 PM
    No, I don't think that's what he's looking at stang...he said its 'under the clock', so it must be the Bluetooth icon. That's the only other icon that would sit in that location, unless he has a custom theme that doesn't follow this format.

If the icon your referring to has what appears to be a white squiggly line in the middle of the blue circle, that looks like the letter 'b', then this is the Bluetooth icon, and you've turned it ON.

To turn it OFF, go to Options>Bluetooth and press the BlackBerry button (the button to the left of your trackball) and click "Disable Bluetooth"

This is the standard Bluetooth icon, and you'll see it on any BT compatible device.

Michael

You have a better imagination than me. My BT symbol had always been black. It is not always under the clock if I remember correctly. It depends on the theme. But good call...
    02-10-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD