Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I set up the voicemail feature on my 8830 with no issues, changing the password and recording a message. However it will not let me pick up the messages. When I call from my handheld I hear my recorded message and the only option is to leave a voicemail. I have tried hitting the star, entering the password and everything else I can think of but still no access to my voicemail..... Help!
    12-19-07 08:17 PM
    Sounds like you are calling yourself instead of calling your voicemail. Are you holding down the number one to access your voicemail?
    12-19-07 08:55 PM
    Yes I am actually calling voice mail...still no luck
    12-19-07 09:09 PM
    With vzw I can hold down 1(speed dial) or call *86 to get voicemail, what do you dial with Bell Mobility?
    12-19-07 09:26 PM
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I set up the voicemail feature on my 8830 with no issues, changing the password and recording a message. However it will not let me pick up the messages. When I call from my handheld I hear my recorded message and the only option is to leave a voicemail. I have tried hitting the star, entering the password and everything else I can think of but still no access to my voicemail..... Help!
    Hi Liz,

On my 7130e, when I pick up my Messages; after calling myself on my BB, I press the # sign key (not the Star key) during my recorded message/greeting, and then I get asked for my Password, which I enter. This always works for me.

Hope this helps. Please let me know.

CarBob
    Last edited by CarBob; 12-20-07 at 11:30 PM.
    12-20-07 02:22 AM
    Help, Does anyone know how to make my 8310 Curve II ring me when I have a voice mail>
    01-01-08 05:48 PM
    Call 611. Ask them to explain how voicemail works. Usually there's a voicemail writeup on how to use it in the box with new phones that your carrier puts in there.
    01-01-08 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD