I have a new Plantroinics Voyager 855 headset which I have setup to use with my BB8830 WE. The BT connection works fine except for voice activated dialing. I get Voice Dailing Activating but it just stays there...it never actually activates.

The ability to do handsfree voice dialing is one of the main reasons for using the headset when in the car. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, do you know a solution?

Any helpl will be appreciated. I would hate to return a xmas gift! :-)
    12-25-07 02:38 PM
    Try adjusting the settings for it in options / voice dialling...
    12-25-07 03:07 PM
    One of the moderators (don't want to mispronounce her screen name) just submitted a review for this headset several weeks ago. You might see if she has had the same problems- if the adjustments don't work for you. I had a similiar problem with my jawbone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-07 04:33 PM
    One of the moderators (don't want to mispronounce her screen name) just submitted a review for this headset several weeks ago. You might see if she has had the same problems- if the adjustments don't work for you. I had a similiar problem with my jawbone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    In the event that others face a similar problem I wanted to let everyone know that I fixed the problem. The BT headset now handles voice dialing perfectly. All I needed to do was update my handheld software. Verizon released updated software in November. The new software solved the problem.

Thanks for the input.
    12-25-07 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD