Navigator only works part of the time. Alot of times when I'm out of town traveling, Navigator doesn't get a GPS signal and I have a strong phone signal. I may cancel my Navigator subscription because of this reliability issue. Any suggestions.
    03-29-08 07:12 PM
    I had the same problem with Telus navigator, in different areas..

But i really didnt like it, so i just use google maps now..
    03-29-08 07:44 PM
    Has anyone had success in adding the VZ Navigator service to their BB on a daily use plan? I called to day and the customer service rep told me that with BB there is only the 9.99 / month plan and the option for 2.99 / day is not available.
    03-29-08 08:39 PM
    I may cancel my Navigator subscription because of this reliability issue. Any suggestions.
    You should cancel out of principal alone! Your subscription is helping Verizon keep nickle and diming us all for services that are native to our phones, but crippled by them in order to turn a profit because people don't know any better. Don't take this personally, but try to understand what you're contributing to by subscribing to this service.
    03-29-08 08:42 PM
    Has anyone had success in adding the VZ Navigator service to their BB on a daily use plan? I called to day and the customer service rep told me that with BB there is only the 9.99 / month plan and the option for 2.99 / day is not available.
    Because BB's don't have access to the Get-it-Now suite, you cannot download it for the daily use as you could with other phones.
    03-30-08 01:39 AM
    I have had same issue's with it not working in some area's. The reason for it is if your on another carriers cell site then they cannot access the maps. It will get your gps location but no maps.
    03-30-08 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD