I currently use my blackberry for outlook enterprise edition. I recently added a personal AOL address to my 8830.

I set it up so I had two different inboxes. However, even though I have this the AOL mails are showing up in BOTH my work email folder and the AOL folder. How do I make this stop?

ALso when I compose email from the work folder I would assume it would send it from work email / use that signature and then for my AOL account it would not use any signature.

However, when I compose emial in work folder it sends it from my AOL account unless I manually chose the work address as send from?

Is there a way to make this a little more user friendly?
    01-24-08 08:57 AM
    The default account will be the 'sending' account, despite which folder you're in.

Also, regardless of how many email accounts you have, all emails will go to MESSAGES!

To change default email account, go to options / advanced options / default services - change it there!

Another tip, during the process of creating an email, if the account you want to use is NOT correct at the top of the screen, go to that field, and press the space bar. Doing so will switch accounts!
    01-24-08 09:40 AM
    So is there a workaround to have 2 seperate inboxes for AOL and my work enterprise folder?
    01-24-08 09:54 AM
    any ideas?
    01-25-08 02:43 PM
    sureshot63,

I have talked to Verizon (don't know which carrier you have) AND rim techs. Unfortunately there is no way to do this. however the RIM tech mentioned that they are working on a fix and may be included in the next firmware upgrade.
    01-31-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD