Until today, my blackberry has been synching just fine with my laptop, which is running Vista.

I did a search for this problem, and found an answer which said that my Intellisync folder was probably corrupt, and I should delete it from C:\Documents and Settings\<user profile>\Application Data\Research in Motion\Blackberry and then open my Desktop Manager and click on the Configuration tab and click configure synch.

The only problem is that I can't find this folder in Vista. I've searched for Research in Motion, Blackberry, etc., no luck. I've read the "where can I find this folder in Vista" stuff, but still can't find it.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    02-07-08 04:03 AM
    Try your luck here my friend they have some solutions for data Sync.

Handheld Issues - BlackBerry
    02-07-08 06:31 AM
    Try doing a hard reset (removing the battery and placing it back in. while the device is on and plugged to your pc) . If that doesnt work try uninstalling the DTM and reinstalling it, before you do that reboot your pc and untether your device and also do a reset on that. There are several different methods you can try before deleting any folders. Also try going to your device manager and deleting the driver for the bb, and reinstalling it.
    02-07-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD