I've had my BB 8830WE for several months now but still continued to travel with my old Palm Pilot since it had a great software program called TitanClass Classactionpl.com :: Palm PDA Software :: World Time for Palm OS from a company called ClassAction. The program was wonderful because you entered itineraries which not only transferred to your calander but the program used that data to automatically adjust the display clock, etc., to the correct time when you stepped off the plane (without messing up appointment times). It had a number of other useful features as well. I just returned from a business trip where I finally managed to misplace the Palm which isn't any great loss except for this program. I really don't want to mess with continuing to carry two devices when my BB does essentially everything I need it to...except for this. Does anyone have experience with BBtravel software that might come close to this? I have MobiMate's WorldMate Pro which I bought before the newest BB version - WorldMate Live and it's very good but doesn't do what TitalClass did.
    11-30-07 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD