Confession: I don't back my phone up. I tried Pocket Mac for a while, but it kept duplicating contacts and confusing my calendars (and me). Of course, the problem was with me and not Pocket Mac, but I gave up on it anyhow. I am aware that it makes no sense to buy a Blackberry with the intent of organizing my life on it, only to not back it up. This brings me to my current state of emergency...

The USB port on my phone no longer works, and due to "water damage" inside my phone (found by the technicians), apparently I need a replacement. Even though I have the insurance, this is still very very bad. I received my new phone today. I took the freshly charged battery from my new phone and put it into my old phone and it works just fine. My information is not lost or unretrievable, but it's TRAPPED!!!.

For my survival, I need my Calendar (bluetooth, maybe?), Memo Pad, Password Keeper, and Contacts (I've been trying to go through and save them all to the sim card) (bluetooth, maybe?). As a last resort, at least I know I can input everything manually, but I'm really really hoping there is some other way.

If anyone has any advice (besides "BACK YOUR F*N PHONE UP"), I would very much appreciate it! Thank you
    06-11-09 03:39 AM
    Take a look at Google Sync.
    06-11-09 04:10 AM
    Beg, borrow or steal a Windows computer with Bluetooth or get your friend a bluetooth dongle for their computer and then using Desktop Manager to backup using Bluetooth.
    06-11-09 08:50 AM
    *second* Google Sync.
    06-11-09 10:58 AM
    It appears that these will back up my contacts and calendar, but not Password Keeper and Memo Pad? Any ideas?
    06-11-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD