Hello,
    I learned in the lectures that I can press "alt + escape" and switch through applications that are running. When I do so, I notice that I have a lot of programs running that don't need to be running (for example, BrickBreaker). How do I close them?
    03-26-08 04:50 AM
    You select them from that menu, bringing up the instance running in the background (vs. a new copy), and then hit Menu, Close.

This happens if instead of hitting Menu Close, you hit ESC to exit programs.

I think that for some(many?) you can hit END (end call button) to exit out without putting it in the background too.

Patrick
    03-26-08 05:07 AM
    most programs you would have to manually exit, what i did was delete the stuff i will never use. (password keeper, brickbreaker etc) to free up space on the device
    03-26-08 06:44 AM
    There are also the 5 basic apps that you can't close because they are essential to the operation of the phone. Browser and BB Messenger are two of them. I can't name the other 3 off the top of my head.
    03-26-08 06:50 AM
    Call log, Home Screen and Messages are the other 3. Thanks for the info, I was wondering why the never would close.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-08 07:51 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    03-26-08 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD