A lot of the people we work with have no clue how to use the BB WE so they asked me to do a 2 hour class, complete with lesson plan and powerpoint on the basics of how to use the phone. I am hoping that someone out there already has one and can help me out.

Thank you greatly!
    04-01-09 09:28 AM
    Not to be a smartass or anything, but have you suggested that they check out this site? Most of what I do with my 8830 comes from stuff I learned here. The Blackberry 101 Lecture Series and the Blackberry Tips forums are great starting points, and doing a search brings up a ton of useful information.

It may not get you the free lunch, but it will save everyone about 2 hours' worth of their time.
    04-01-09 11:53 AM
    I wish it were that simple, I am dealing with people that did not want the blackberry to begin with and my bosses want the lesson incorporated into this years training. Trust me it would be a lot easier to send people here but that just isn't going to happen, thanks though.
    04-01-09 05:06 PM
    Just pull info from this site. Make sure to mention it somewhere suring the presentation. PowerPoint isn't that hard. It should flow pretty easliy one you get started. Just cover the basics to start, then ask for questions. That should open up for at least another 30 minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD