I have an 8830 that I sync with my work PC (all Outlook 2003).
    I would also like to sync with my home PC/Outlook.

My home PC will not recognize that my BB is connected (USB).

Is this a know limitation, or am I doing something wrong ?

I am running 4.2.2.176 OS and V4.3 DM.

Thanks,
    Dan
    12-08-07 10:47 PM
    I haven't had a problem w/ 2 PCs. Same version of DM. Try uninstalling everything on the home PC and try again.
    12-09-07 07:50 PM
    I am trying to sync business and personal computers and I am having issues.

Any chance your business is running BES with wireless sync?

I am on my 2nd BB for this issue-wireless sync keeps stopping. I can activate on BES with wireless and all is fine. AFter a week or so, I try sync at home with DM. To do that, you have to turn off wireless synce for contact, calendar, memo, task. Sync with DM. Then turn all wireless back on.

I read on this site that this is how you would do this. Have also been told my sprint tech that i can do this.

Have upgraded BB software and DM software on 2nd BB. The 1st time i did sync on DM all seemed fine. But calendar did not have wireless sync as an option after this. next day at work, I connected to DM. Option for calendar to sync wireless was back. I thought I had this fiigured out. However the next day, I found my BB calendar has everything TWICE (but Outlook at work does not).

Why is this so difficult and what do i do now? Most likely I will reactivate on BES as I am also the Admin. But i dont want to continue doing this. I have been trying to get this right since i got phone in October.

What is the proper way to sync with BES and personal PC to eliminate this?

Any help would be great!!!
    01-01-08 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD