Until today, the only time i ever saw the green LED was when my phone was fully charged. Now it comes on and stays on anytime my screen is active....and my email notification has now become green. I haven't changed any settings at all recently - has anyone else seen this happen? Thanks!
    10-24-07 09:28 AM
    I have never seen the green LED on my phone. Mine flashes red when I have an incoming call, text, email, etc...
    10-24-07 10:45 AM
    I think mine flashes green when the battery is low.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-07 10:59 AM
    Taken from the manual:

LED notification
    The LED light on the top of your BlackBerry� device flashes different colors to indicate different statuses.

Green:
    You are in a wireless coverage area.

Blue:
    Your BlackBerry device is connected to a Bluetooth� enabled device.

Red:
    A new message has arrived and your selected notification profile is set to notify you using the LED.

Amber:
    The battery power level for your device is low.
    10-24-07 12:06 PM
    yes, but a) it has never done it before, even though i'm not in an unusual place today and b) it's not flashing - just ON. I have the "wireless coverage notification" option off anyway.
    10-24-07 01:02 PM
    yes, but a) it has never done it before, even though i'm not in an unusual place today and b) it's not flashing - just ON. I have the "wireless coverage notification" option off anyway.
    I was afraid you were going to say that. Have you tried taking the battery out?
    10-24-07 01:04 PM
    that did it. thanks. not sure why i didn't try that while in the middle of all the searching i did.
    10-24-07 02:09 PM
    that did it. thanks. not sure why i didn't try that while in the middle of all the searching i did.
    "When in doubt...pull it out!"
    10-24-07 02:12 PM
    "When in doubt...pull it out!"
    That's not always the best method....
    10-24-07 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD