Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Using the 8830 on Verizon.

I am familiar with speed dialing. What I need to do and have not been successful is to dial two (2) speed dial numbers one after the other and am not sure if it is possible.

More detailed explanation of the problem:
    On my first Speed Dial I have programmed two numbers with a pause between them.
    Once this is accomplished, I need to be able to quickly dial in (the system is waiting to get the number I want to reach) another number of my choice from a list of speed dials which I have assigned.

Is there a way to do that in two or 3 steps without going to the Contact list or without manually dialing the number I want to reach ?

Thank you all for the much needed help on this.
    12-29-07 10:08 AM
    Yes! Enter the address book and insert the contact then enter all 3 #'s with pauses between them. After each number press menu and hit "add pause". save the contact. go to your main screen and press and hole which ever key you wish to program as the speed dial key and hit yes when aske if you wish to assign a speed dial. this will take you to the addressbook at which time you should select the contact.
    12-29-07 10:18 AM
    Thank you for your reply, but I think that we have missed my question a bit. I know that I can program one speed dial for all that. That is not my problem. My problem is that the first Speed dial contians the Telephone card number, followed by a required code, and then I need to dial the number I am trying to reach. This last number is a selction I need to make depending on whoever I want to call. Idon't want to change my Address Book numbers by inserting the first codes in front of every number I might need to reach....

So - let's say that the phone card I am using requires me to dial to certain number (xxx...) and a fter a pause dial a sequence of my given code numbers (yyy....)

I do assign a speed dial to it, which we shall call "A".

Let's say that the specific number I am trying to reach is "zzz...etc. and we asign a seeped dial to it which we shall call "M"

(But note that while "A" is always the same and needs not be re-selected, "M" is my selection from a list of other speed dials that I could have (N, O, P, D etc,)

Now, I press:
    "A" and it dials xxx.... pause yyyy.

now the other side says "Please dial the number you are trying to reach..", I want to press "M" (or any other speed dial of my choice...) and in this case it should dial for me zzz.... etc.

Hope this is clearer. Hope there is a solution for that.
    Last edited by anibb; 12-29-07 at 12:58 PM.
    12-29-07 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD