Currently, with each VM, I am getting a SMS telling me I have a VM. Is there a way I can turn the SMS VM notification off?

Thanks.
    11-08-07 04:44 PM
    Nope, that is a carrier function, and it happens.
    11-08-07 05:15 PM
    Hey that's cool! How do I turn that on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-07 06:15 PM
    Currently, with each VM, I am getting a SMS telling me I have a VM. Is there a way I can turn the SMS VM notification off?

Thanks.
    I had this with my Motorola SLVR L7. I thought it was so annoying. Getting a text just to tell me I got a voicemail? Same plan with my current plan with my BB so I don't think this is a carrier function. I believe more of a phone feature?

Why do you need SMS when all you need to do is check if you have the voicemail icon. This by the way is theme dependent.
    11-08-07 09:16 PM
    call your carrier and i think you have to ask to have message waiting indicator to off.
    11-08-07 09:19 PM
    call your carrier and i think you have to ask to have message waiting indicator to off.
    You can turn message waiting indicator off in your voice mail. When inside your mailbox pick option one and then option four. I think this will also turn off the message icon when you do get a message.
    11-08-07 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD