What are some shortcuts to change between profiles?

Also, what does the $ button do with the profile symbol on it? I have hit it with the ALT button and nothing happens.
    10-06-09 01:43 PM
    you could assign the convenience key to profiles. The alt $ inserts currency symbol when typing and activates speakerphone when calling (no alt button).
    Last edited by Statman; 10-06-09 at 04:24 PM.
    10-06-09 04:12 PM
    I know that the ALT $ is for the currency symbol, but the other symbol on the KEY looks like it is to change either the profile or sound, but i dont know how to use it. Any help?
    10-06-09 04:59 PM
    I know that the ALT $ is for the currency symbol, but the other symbol on the KEY looks like it is to change either the profile or sound, but i dont know how to use it. Any help?
    The symbol is to activate speaker phone when you are on the phone, not to change profiles. With most of the themes, on the home screen, you can scroll over to the symbol where it tells you the profile and click on that to easily change the profiles.
    Last edited by Keith R.; 10-06-09 at 06:25 PM.
    10-06-09 06:22 PM
    which part of activates speakerphone do you not get?
    10-06-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD