Ok so I have two email addresses setup in the BB

1. the verizon/BB one
    2. the work one

Now the IT has setup so i recieve my work mail on the work one, but when I hit reply on the BB the message needs to be sent from the verizon/bb one. I can do this manually (by selecting the from address) but that sucks.

How do i set it so that the only response email address is the verizon/bb or its the default one (even if responding to an email that came from option 2 the work email)

thanks
    06-27-07 12:11 PM
    From whatever account you receive an email, when you reply, it will reply from said account...
    06-27-07 02:53 PM
    If you want to change your default reply e-mail messenger, go to: Options>Advanced Options>Default Services - then select the desired e-mail account to be set as default from the drop-down box in Messaging (CMIME)

Hope this helps!
    07-05-07 04:33 PM
    Hi, this helped me out on the first night with my first BB...thanks very much!
    09-25-07 11:46 PM
    i agree, setting Default Service CMIME should work and does for straight email functionality.
    But what's weird for me is when I launch an email off an SMS text it picks up my secondary email not the default email.
    Any ideas how to get it to pick up my default email?
    06-25-09 07:12 AM
    Vigil, odd, I just tested it on my BOLD, and it goes to my default.

Now, having said that, if you've emailed said person BEFORE, and used an account that is NOT the default account, it will automatically go to the account that you lasted used for that person. It presumes that you want to send from that account again since you're sending to the same person...
    06-25-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD