has anyone figured out how to automatically store messages in the microsd card, instead of onboard? my phone keeps slowing down after 100+ messages are piled up in my memory.... >.< VERY annoying.

maybe im just overlooking something simple
    11-21-07 02:44 PM
    I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the option..... >.>
    11-22-07 03:02 PM
    I read in the owners manual that the memory card can only be used for media, such as video, music, and picture files. it does not make any sense to me that it could not be used for messages, but that's what it says.
    11-23-07 12:22 PM
    No, you cannot save messages to the media card. You can save sms to the sim card, however. Not sure how many it holds but, it's possible.
    11-23-07 01:14 PM
    man, thats baloooooney. It OBVIOUSLY shows that you can save sms texts to the media card, I mean..I can do it....but it wont *default*.

Seem edit perhaps?

edit: I'm a razr v3m hacking champ ;D used to have one before I switched to BB
    11-23-07 03:36 PM
    doesnt anyone know??!?
    11-24-07 10:05 PM
    11-27-07 09:56 AM
    I looked into it more, and still havn't found anything. lookin for a response
    11-29-07 12:00 PM
    Your question was answered. You just choose not to believe it, apparently.

Can you tell us where this OBVIOUS option to save SMS messages to the media card is? You DO know that "media card" and "SIM card" are 2 different things, right? I mean OBVIOUSLY.
    11-29-07 01:23 PM
    well that was less of a flame than I expected, having multiple bumps on my post. :-P

no, questions are never answered.....just left to be solved. Obviously i can't find the option to save messages default to the MEDIA**** card. (i have verizon, obviously my phone is a cdma, not sim / gsm based) I can manually put them on there, by switching them to the media card inbox folder, but it wont DEFAULT to that..
    11-29-07 03:14 PM
    Ah, well, then I humbly withdraw my asinine comment, because I TOTALLY ignored the fact that you are on Verizon, and, therefore, do not, in fact, have a SIM card. I should probably STFU and GBTW.

*shuffles off, embarrassed, and muttering about templates, databases, course codes,.....*
    11-29-07 03:22 PM
    man, thats baloooooney. It OBVIOUSLY shows that you can save sms texts to the media card, I mean..I can do it....but it wont *default*.

Seem edit perhaps?

edit: I'm a razr v3m hacking champ ;D used to have one before I switched to BB
    Please take me step by step on how you did this. I can't seem to do it.
    11-29-07 03:57 PM
    Ah, well, then I humbly withdraw my asinine comment, because I TOTALLY ignored the fact that you are on Verizon, and, therefore, do not, in fact, have a SIM card. I should probably STFU and GBTW.

*shuffles off, embarrassed, and muttering about templates, databases, course codes,.....*
    L O L OL O L OL OL LOOL <3

-----

SK1, take you through step by step what? hacking the v3m? GIYF bud.
    11-29-07 11:40 PM
    SK1, take you through step by step what? hacking the v3m? GIYF bud.
    No, "bud" not how to hack a V3m. Already done that. This part:

It OBVIOUSLY shows that you can save sms texts to the media card, I mean..I can do it....but it wont *default*.
    11-30-07 09:07 AM
    do you have a media card present in your 8830? If so, open your inbox, and select 'view folder' or something to that effect. Select your media card inbox.

....see?
    11-30-07 11:40 PM
    bumpity bump
    12-06-07 05:41 PM
    I don't think there is any way to do what you are asking.
    12-06-07 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD