Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My ringtones are not loud enough when the phone rings. Items that I've already tried:

1. I've already used Audacity software to make the ringtone louder.
    2. I've already set the profile to ring "High"

When I play the "ringtone" from the Media player, it's LOUD! When someone calls me, it's not It appears that there are 2 sets of speakers on the BB 8830 phone. Can someone confirm this? Is there a piece of software / fix that will allow me to play the ringtone when someone calls from BOTH speakers?
    12-26-07 10:54 PM
    I have the same problem. I believe there will be a fix in some future patch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-07 11:19 PM
    come on naviwilliams
    I know i saw one of your great post on this.
    post it here again.. i would do it, but i forgot where i read it...
    12-27-07 04:39 AM
    My ringtones are not loud enough when the phone rings. Items that I've already tried:

1. I've already used Audacity software to make the ringtone louder.
    2. I've already set the profile to ring "High"

When I play the "ringtone" from the Media player, it's LOUD! When someone calls me, it's not It appears that there are 2 sets of speakers on the BB 8830 phone. Can someone confirm this? Is there a piece of software / fix that will allow me to play the ringtone when someone calls from BOTH speakers?
    Search for one of my posts.. Using audacity.. the key is setting it to 22Khz instead of 44khz.

Heres my post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/how...d-8830-a-9345/

Not to flame you.. but i cant understand why people dont follow what ive posted.. i tested it for hours on 2 different 8830's. On the normal profile after the OS update it does make it a tad bit louder but not LOUD enough. Follow what i posted. People keep popping in here w/o searching..

Dear Santa, Can you make my above post a sticky so the n00bs can see this when they log on the forum.
    Thanks
    Last edited by ncc1701p; 12-27-07 at 10:36 AM. Reason: adding URL
    12-27-07 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD