Thursday afternoon and Friday morning I received a total of 4 emails from RIM (network@etp). Anyway the email states �This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.� All 4 seem to have different ETP.DAT files attached. I can�t do anything with the file and they don�t seem to do anything. How long do I leave them in my in box before I delete them? Thanks BB
    02-28-09 08:52 AM
    You can delete them. You shouldn't be getting them. Did you just install or reinstall DM? Typically you get these messages if you select BES instead of BIS when installing Desktop Manager. The solution is to uninstall Desktop Manager and reinstall it, selecting BIS. If you haven't just installed of reinstalled DM, I don't know why you are getting the messages.
    02-28-09 12:47 PM
    No, my IT department installed Outlook 07 on my laptop and i am not on the enterprise serve, so i need to cable my BB to sync any new info like contacts and meetings. I will try the reinstall on monday once they give me admin rights.
    02-28-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD