Hi, today I noticed that the stars on my comcast email and ymail email icons were not showing up, but the star on the message icon showed up. I reset by removing battery, and it only fixed the issue on my comcast email icon. removed ymail email and re-loaded, sent service directory and stars now work, the problem now is that when I send an email from my bb(ymail) it goes into people's spam, but when i send email from my computer (ymail)they receive it. i have tested to myself from my bb using ymail, and indeed, I don't receive my own tests on my bb because it is getting sent to my spam folder. I have clicked on "not spam", but it keeps sending it to the folder. Any suggestions?
    01-05-09 09:15 PM
    I am presuming that ymail is yahoo. In which case I would recommend going through their help file and seeing if they have run into those type of issues. It could be that it needs to be set up for imap and it is set for pop3 or vise versa. Since the issue is not occouring with the comcast email I would say the issue is with the mail provider and not the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD