got a super nosy g/f problem.....but I see in the security options menu the option to enable password. But I'm scared to enable it because I don't know what it is, and fear being locked out.
    -Is it the same password I created when setting up my email?
    -Will this setting prompt me to create a password when the settings are saved?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think she goes through my phone when I'm sleeping lol. Not that I have much to hide, but it's just one less thing we need to be arguing over.
    06-03-09 08:20 PM
    Yes, it will ask you for a password and you will have to confirm it. You can also set the time to lock. I use that feature and it's great, just use an easy 4 digit password that you can type with one hand, it will be easier.
    Last edited by David4BB; 06-03-09 at 08:33 PM.
    06-03-09 08:25 PM
    Just be aware that if you or someone else enters the wrong password 10 times, all data on the BB will be deleted. So make sure you have a backup of your data. And warn your g/f about the consequences of playing with too many guesses.
    06-03-09 08:30 PM
    If she tries and doesn't tell you, it will tell you how many tries you have left to enter the good password.
    06-03-09 08:32 PM
    Oh she;ll tell as soon as she knows he cant go through your phone
    06-04-09 04:29 PM
    I'd just get rid of the girlfriend. That's the easiest option.
    06-04-09 08:11 PM
    Oh she;ll tell as soon as she knows he cant go through your phone
    yea no doubt! I used to leave it open, and hope she found something, just for being nosy. I have never NOT once went through a females phone (or anybodies), just sign of insecurity I guess.
    06-05-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD