Hi,

This past week I woke up to two missed calls and three voice mail messages, and the icons for those two are still showing on the home screen. I have already deleted the voice mail messages, and cleared the phone log. Even on the home screen under 'Phone' it still has a red star beside it, and still says that I have two missed calls. My question is, how do I get rid of the icons? This is the first time that I have encountered this issue.

-thanks
    11-16-08 12:09 AM
    Battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 12:12 AM
    Also set your call logging to off so that it doesn't drop message in your Messages folder telling you the same thing the phone log already does. Sometimes people leave that one and it doubles things up. You clear one and the other is still there and possibly hidding in the Saved Messages folder. If that battery pull doesn't clear it up, start looking in Saved Messages or the regular Messages folder.
    11-16-08 01:12 AM
    Also set your call logging to off so that it doesn't drop message in your Messages folder telling you the same thing the phone log already does. Sometimes people leave that one and it doubles things up. You clear one and the other is still there and possibly hidding in the Saved Messages folder. If that battery pull doesn't clear it up, start looking in Saved Messages or the regular Messages folder.
    Hi,

Pulling out the battery numerous times did not solve the issue. I turned off the call logging feature, and checked in the saved messages folder, nothing is there, as well as in the messages folder. What should I do?

-thanks
    11-17-08 12:32 AM
    Also, another issue is when someone calls, and I miss the call, it shows up saying once I unlock my phone:

You have 1 new missed call. You have 3 new voice mails.
    11-17-08 12:55 AM
    Would anyone have ideas of how I can correct this issue?

-thanks
    11-17-08 07:49 PM
    Are you on the latest version of OS? If you have an indicator for a missed call or message, it's in there somewhere. Look harder. The indicators don't work if the message is not there. You're no the first to experience this and 100% of people in the past always had a hidden message somewhere.
    11-17-08 08:29 PM
    Are you on the latest version of OS? If you have an indicator for a missed call or message, it's in there somewhere. Look harder. The indicators don't work if the message is not there. You're no the first to experience this and 100% of people in the past always had a hidden message somewhere.
    Hi,

I was talking with Telus last night in regards to a text messaging issue, and while they fixed that, the voice mail icon then disappeared. I still have that two (2) missed calls icon on the main screen though, where else would I look on my phone to see if it is hidden or not? I pretty much looked at every option.

-thanks
    11-19-08 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD