Another question about the 8830, when trying to view some web pages I get a message that says "you requested a secure page, secure requests are temporarily disabled" Is there anything I can do to fix this???
    09-29-07 03:07 PM
    lawrence if you go into the browser options you can selcet browser configerations and edit your settings to your liking, I have never seen this error but you should be able to fix it through browser options. if you cant i also use operamini which you can download for free from the download section fo this site. i use both browsers for diffrent sites and diffrent things. good luck i hope this helped.
    09-30-07 02:19 AM
    nosam is 100% correct. Using both the Opera Mini and the built in browser is the best way to navigate. Some work better on one. For example, I play Fantasy Football. CBS Sportsline offers mobile support. For some reason, it' s not compatible with the BB. Even when I tried to pay to set it up. No dice. I installed the Opera Mini (Beta 2) and now can view the web page without any difficulties. I can make changes to my line up and everything. This is a function that was not possible on the built in browser. I'd check it out and see if your issue is resolved.
    10-01-07 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD