Hope someone can help me out. I recently received a Sprint 8830 BB through my company, however the data services was not working. So I called tech support and they did a master reset on the phone. When the phone turned on it prompted me to put in a password. The tech told me to put any password in and to just memorize it. I did that and the phone prompted me to verify that password. When i input the password, it states that there must be special characters with numbers and uppercase letters. Now I cant get into the desktop of the phone. Does anyone know how to bypass that? My company is sending another phone to me some time this week but i'm leaving for LA on a business trip and won't recieve the new phone for another week. What sucks is that i'm using my mom's phone as a business phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

btw, this site is great...i've learned so much already. I'm a first time BB user.
    ~Simon
    11-11-07 03:19 PM
    If you don't know the password, there is no other way to unlock it. If you input the wrong PW ten times, it will permanently erase all user data from the device.
    11-11-07 03:32 PM
    Tech support told me to do that 10 times to hopefully wipe out the PW but it didnt work. The data was already wiped out when we did the master reset. Guess i'll just have to wait til the new one arrives....
    11-11-07 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD