I loaded on a couple movies and none work if I load more than one. If I load just one, it works. BTW roxio sucks. I have never encountered a roxio product that actually worked right.

Anyhow, any ideas?

Some people are saying fullscreen only doesn't work. Do they mean the movie itself or the format on the blackberry?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pavehawk774; 12-09-08 at 02:57 PM.
    12-09-08 01:02 PM
    Can you say more about when and how it fails?

I, also, have had bad results with every Roxio product I've ever had to use. It's a pity they chose this one. One hopes they at least got a good price...
    12-09-08 01:59 PM
    You load one movie onto the memory card and it works. I was forced to use roxio and the first one worked. I converted and loaded another and now none work. If you try to play it, it says loading for an instant then is basically locked up thereafter.

12-09-08 03:00 PM
    Roxio then polluted my computer's HDD and I was required to reformat the computer.

12-09-08 03:02 PM
    Roxio didn't pollute your hard drive. The rest of the crap that comes with roxio did. HINT HINT*******you need to uncheck the boxes asking if you want XXXX installed along with the actual program.********

12-09-08 04:23 PM
    I didn't have a choice as it came with blackberry desktop 4.7 with no option to custom install. I would have done that if I could.

12-09-08 05:57 PM
    I didn't have a choice as it came with blackberry desktop 4.7 with no option to custom install. I would have done that if I could.

You are the first person claiming that roxio took out your hard drive. I have it on all 5 of my PC's with no issues. Yeah it is not the greatest software but it is easy to use and the old lady likes it. It is neatly tucked away in its proper folders as is every other program on each machine.
    12-09-08 06:14 PM
    You are the first person claiming that roxio took out your hard drive. I have it on all 5 of my PC's with no issues. Yeah it is not the greatest software but it is easy to use and the old lady likes it. It is neatly tucked away in its proper folders as is every other program on each machine.
    I figued it out. Xvid and Roxio have some similar lines of programming and it creates a conflict.

I installed it on another computer and had the same issues. I found you don't even need the loader. I located something else that works much better.

Roxio did pollute. Even with it uninstalled, it still remained and robbed all processing power.
    12-10-08 02:20 PM
    I figued it out. Xvid and Roxio have some similar lines of programming and it creates a conflict.

I installed it on another computer and had the same issues. I found you don't even need the loader. I located something else that works much better.

Roxio did pollute. Even with it uninstalled, it still remained and robbed all processing power.
    There is a book called Windows for dummies. It is a really good book you can learn that you don't have to wipe a hard drive to remove one program. Then again there is always google.... The first 3 pages with the keywords "roxio review" didn't turn up a single bad review.
    Last edited by gtstang462002; 12-10-08 at 07:16 PM.
    12-10-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD