Does anybody else have problems? When in the browser pop ups flash violently or when in a drop down menu when I scroll it flashes between choices and the actual page! What is wrong??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 12:41 PM
    Does anybody else have problems? When in the browser pop ups flash violently or when in a drop down menu when I scroll it flashes between choices and the actual page! What is wrong??

What OS> I had the app, used with no trouble. Removed it after having .127 for a month I never used it any longer . BB browser and Google work alot better once you upgrade the OS.
    02-25-09 01:02 PM
    I have a 4.2 os I haven't been any where with my laptop lately to download a new os do u think that is the problem?

02-25-09 02:09 PM
    i know thats the problem i upgraded a week ago and the browser is so so so much better, scrolling the screen is smooth and fast and you can watch youtube and many other advantages! when you get a chance upgrade you will be very pleased and that problem will not happen anymore!!
    02-25-09 02:17 PM
    i'm using OM 4.2 with no issues.

as a side not, i just found that you can use opera mini to view pictures that are sent to an email address AND you can download them right to the blackberry memory fro mthere!

i got a picture that was too large for BIS to deliver and i used OM to get the pic.

pretty neat.
    02-25-09 02:22 PM
    i had the same issue with my 4.2 but not everyone experiences the same problems. good luck with the upgrade let me know what you think after running it!
    02-25-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD