I just downloaded opera mini and program looks great. I obviosly am doing something wrong though. If I go to a section where I can enter information like accuweather and it asks for zip code it will not let me enter numbers. I tried this on other sites with same results. Please help.
    06-07-08 01:41 PM
    Have to sign up from computer first then do from phone after.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 02:04 PM
    Have to sign up from computer first then do from phone after.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 02:09 PM
    Hold ALT down and then type the numbers. It's the same as it is everywhere else on any BB program.
    06-07-08 02:43 PM
    Hold ALT down and then type the numbers. It's the same as it is everywhere else on any BB program.
    I know about holding ALT down and then typing the numbers. In this case it does not work. The section is highlighted in blue and if you type numbers nothing is recognized, numbers or text.
    06-07-08 05:01 PM
    I know about holding ALT down and then typing the numbers. In this case it does not work. The section is highlighted in blue and if you type numbers nothing is recognized, numbers or text.
    Hit Enter on the text input section you silly goose. Then a window comes up that you type what you want in and hit Menu/Enter. Yeah, that's silly, but that's OM for you, you'll get used to it.
    06-07-08 07:16 PM
    Hit Enter on the text input section you silly goose. Then a window comes up that you type what you want in and hit Menu/Enter. Yeah, that's silly, but that's OM for you, you'll get used to it.
    Yeah that was pretty silly on my part. I should have figured that out. Kinda weird system if you ask me. Thanks for the encouragement.
    06-07-08 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD