My mom is an "email political activist," and she's aways sending me email messages that have another .msg file in the message as an attachment.

Any other attachment (.pdf, .xls, .doc, etc.) is usually opened with no problems. However, I am never able to open her .msg attachments.

My question is: Is there an application for the 8830 WE that can be installed that will allow me to open these .msg files? Or, would I need an entirely new email application all together? I'm currently using the default email application, and would prefer to not change to something different if I can avoid it.

Thanks, Crackers!
    03-06-09 08:43 AM
    As far as I know this isn't a format BB will open and I haven't seen any 3rd party apps for BB that will. Have your mom forward you messages inline instead of as attachments.
    03-06-09 10:16 AM
    As far as I know this isn't a format BB will open and I haven't seen any 3rd party apps for BB that will. Have your mom forward you messages inline instead of as attachments.
    She's not that advanced.

I should probably just delete them, anyway. It's all annoying political e-activist stuff.
    03-06-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD