Wondering if anyone can help me and provide some guidance:

I am a new BlackBerry user and am having a small problem. With the "today" screen set as my theme, I am constantly seeing an old SMS message show up under the (new) "messages" list - I've even tried deleting the message but it still shows up here (however, not in the message list, it does seem deleted there).

Does anyone know what is causing this or how I can fix it? Its not exactly a huge problem but has been going on for 2 days now (with the same one message) and is starting to get really annoying.

Please let me know, thanks.

- CAB
    02-15-08 08:15 AM
    have you pulled battery with power on?
    02-15-08 08:39 AM
    no

i just deleted all messaegs on the handheld, which has taken care of the one text message that keeps showing up

however, i am hoping that if this happens in the future (i see no reason why it won't) that i won't have to resort to deleting all the messages... that would get old very quickly

thanks
    02-15-08 08:58 AM
    I'm having the SAME issue w/ my 8320. The only solution I've found is to pull the battery. Too much of a pain in the rear to have to do every time. Seems to only happen with messages I reply to though.

I'm interested to hear some other input/solutions.

Thanks
    02-18-08 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD