I tried to go through as many threads as possible so i wasnt that "a" hole that just asked the same question that was asked "two days" ago kind of thing.

I have a company BB, 8830,(using the enterprise server) and we have the option to switch to the new curve with video and camera. (don't know the exact model number) So i have a couple questions.

1. Should i go with the new curve? Any inside tips on which phone is better. (i know i have a wicked time fat fingering the keys on the world phone, and have been told the curve has some gap between the keys)

2. I have alot of ringtones on my 8830. if i do a back up on my 8830, and try to do a restore on the new curve phone will my ringtones be transfered to the new phone?

thanks for everyones help,
    07-17-08 09:32 AM
    As for the curve as least for us consumers, it is a great phone. The keys are seperated and are easy to use. As for your ringtones you could move them to a media card and then you would have them. You could then place that media card in your curve and ge good to go. I'm not sure if device wizard will transfer those types of things or just data. Oh an welcome to CB and congrats on your first post.
    07-17-08 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD