Why no just resend the service books from the BIS site? That and a *22899 should take care of the issue as long as you are in a verizon coverage area.
    Did any one know how to change the browser setting to at&t? Becasue when I click the browser it show my device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries have to contact the service provider to enable the browser on the device. Did any one have the browser configuration setting? ( Please help ). Thank you
    06-14-14 08:32 AM
    Why no just resend the service books from the BIS site? That and a *22899 should take care of the issue as long as you are in a verizon coverage area.
    when i open my browser it shows = your device does not have any browser configuration service book entries. please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device
    06-14-14 09:04 AM
    shows me how do i send it
    06-14-14 09:06 AM
    I tried going through the "Host Routing Table" and hitting "Register Now".

It just says "Registration Message Sent!" and nothing ever happens. I've hard reset it a couple of times with no success.....any help?
    07-20-14 09:14 AM
    I tried going through the "Host Routing Table" and hitting "Register Now".

It just says "Registration Message Sent!" and nothing ever happens. I've hard reset it a couple of times with no success.....any help?
    05-19-15 07:23 PM
105 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD