I tried going through the "Host Routing Table" and hitting "Register Now".

It just says "Registration Message Sent!" and nothing ever happens. I've hard reset it a couple of times with no success.....any help?
    04-25-08 08:07 AM
    And yes...I have the blackberry data plan.
    04-25-08 08:10 AM
    ha i am having the same issue, and just logged in to post but you beat me too it...ive fought with the thing all night...hope someone can help!!!
    04-25-08 08:13 AM
    What is it you want to do?
    04-25-08 09:32 AM
    What is it you want to do?
    Use the browser to access the internet.
    04-25-08 09:52 AM
    Use the browser to access the internet.

Just resend your service books
    04-25-08 09:59 AM
    I tried going through the "Host Routing Table" and hitting "Register Now".

It just says "Registration Message Sent!" and nothing ever happens. I've hard reset it a couple of times with no success.....any help?
    Sounds to me like Sprint didn't provision you correctly. Call customer service and have them make sure that your number and phone are properly provisioned for Blackberry Service Plan. It's happened before a lot of times with Sprint. They always botch something.
    04-25-08 10:06 AM
    On a CDMA phone something else you may want to try if this happens is going into your phone's initial programming (where your MDN and MSID is originally entered) and check your password on your SID. Generally it is the name of your carrier in all lower case letters (e.g. ntelos) but in some rare cases I am finding here lately it is the phone's hex number. I have fixed two phones like that already, both were CDMA 8130.
    06-27-08 07:21 PM
    I'm currently having this issue, quite honestly I don't understand the wording of the previous posts answers, can someone just break it down for me...or should I just call customer service and see if they can fix it.

Btw, opera mini works just fine....? Its just the default browser that isn't connecting.
    11-15-08 01:59 PM
    mine did the same thing today
    11-15-08 02:06 PM
    Options/Advance/Host Routing Table. Menu and Register will push your Browser and other standard (non-email related) BB service books.
    ddry999 likes this.
    11-15-08 07:56 PM
    Do I have to resend each one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 05:40 PM
    Hi there:

I am using unlock Bold with Tmobile without data plan. When I try to search the internet, I have this message:

"Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."

It's useless if I cannot use the web with wifi.

Thank you in advance for your help.

De
    11-26-08 03:41 AM
    for verizon, go to blackberry dot com/go/vzw. login. click on service books. click the button to resend. this should do the trick. i was having the same problem today.
    12-18-08 08:32 PM
    just had this same problem, called cust service, they had me delete "blackberry internet browsing service" from the Options/Advanced/Service Book" and then undelete it. worked immediately, about a 30 second fix. hopefully this helps someone out
    12-19-08 09:34 PM
    for verizon, go to blackberry dot com/go/vzw. login. click on service books. click the button to resend. this should do the trick. i was having the same problem today.
    Thank you for this instruction. This has been frustrating me for several days and I *hate* having to call customer service!
    12-20-08 11:06 PM
    just had this same problem, called cust service, they had me delete "blackberry internet browsing service" from the Options/Advanced/Service Book" and then undelete it. worked immediately, about a 30 second fix. hopefully this helps someone out
    I started having the "No Service Books" browser problem this morning. Your information here fixed it!

Thanks for the post. Boy does that save some time.
    12-21-08 10:51 PM
    Out of the blue today, my browser stopped working and I got the error message:

Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries.
    Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.

I did the delete/undelete that FuddMcDee posted and it now works fine. Thanks.
    12-23-08 09:27 PM
    How do you "undelete" the "blackberry internet browsing service"?

I deleted it, and now the Blackberry Internet Browsing Service isn't there on the list anymore...
    Last edited by blackberrystudent; 12-24-08 at 01:40 AM.
    12-24-08 01:32 AM
    How do you "undelete" the "blackberry internet browsing service"?

I deleted it, and now the Blackberry Internet Browsing Service isn't there on the list anymore...
    You can simply highlight any service book in the list and press the option key, then select Undelete. Hope this helps!
    12-24-08 04:17 AM

I went in the service book but there is a bunch of things in there which one do I delete?? I have tmobile? Any help would be great thanks
    12-26-08 01:50 AM
    Neither on of these fixes has worked for me. I can get it to work if I change the browser from BB Browser to internet browser. I have tried deleting the service book, resending the service books, but still end up with the same message, even after a battery pull.
    12-26-08 06:53 AM
    I had the same problem this week. I did a battery pull on was fine.
    12-26-08 08:32 AM
    I called VZW today. All that was required for me was to do an update by pressing:

*22899 (then send)

After activation complete power off/on and it works fine.
    Zero wait for tech support. The tech support person said this was a recognized and common problem verizon was having.
    12-28-08 09:37 AM
    Mine started doing the same thing today... I deleted the AIM and another entry (after the *22899 and power off/on), and all is OK now. I did have to reset the home page from VZW Start to my preferred search web site.

Thanks to all for the suggestions on this fix; your posts steered me in the right direction.
    12-28-08 12:43 PM
105 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD