My wife just tried to call me from Iraq. My phone was right here on my belt and never rang. I called a buddy of mine and told him to try to call me. He said he called twice and again it never rang. WTF. I can't set the profiles to loud and that didnt do anything. How do I make this stupid thing ring?
    09-19-07 10:59 PM
    I just called alltel and they said they are having "intermitant outages in my area. POS.
    09-19-07 11:19 PM
    Albeit they have issues, can you ring out? Example, try ringing the house phone...
    09-20-07 04:26 AM
    My wife just tried to call me from Iraq. My phone was right here on my belt and never rang. I called a buddy of mine and told him to try to call me. He said he called twice and again it never rang. WTF. I can't set the profiles to loud and that didnt do anything. How do I make this stupid thing ring?
    Have you checked your profile settings to make sure you don't have the ringer turned off while the phone is in its holster? Open profiles, advanced, select profile to edit, phone, In Holster, tone.
    09-20-07 07:11 AM
    unless I'm mistaken, isn't the holster meaning that it's docked to the computer? Not in a pouch on your belt?
    09-20-07 07:14 AM
    unless I'm mistaken, isn't the holster meaning that it's docked to the computer? Not in a pouch on your belt?
    No "In Holster" means the holster you clip to your belt.
    09-20-07 07:32 AM
    well how would it know it's in the holster?
    09-21-07 07:40 AM
    I believe because the holster has a magnet in it that could cause it not to ring when the settings are set.
    09-21-07 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD