I just got my new blackberry 8830 today. Without any changes to the internet settings, I was able to log into Facebook, I even set up my Yahoo email account.

Then I went to myspace.com. The page loads just fine, but when I attempt to log in, the page simply refreshes. No wrong password or browser error. I just reloads. I tried several times to ensure the right name and password. I can log in just fine on my laptop and desktop so its not a myspace page issue. I attempted switching things around on my browser settings to no avail.

Is anyone having a similiar issue and can someone advise me what to do please?

Thanks for the help all.
    06-30-07 06:36 PM
    I can log into MySpace with no problem - did you try resetting the device?
    06-30-07 06:55 PM
    Hit menu and refresh. Some pages do this after login. The page doesn't refresh with the login status. Even the one at wapforums here.
    06-30-07 10:05 PM
    I have a similar problem in that when I want to reply to a message in my MySpace inbox it just deletes the message.

Also, when I create a message it includes all of the text in the body of the message in the subject box even though I didn't type it in that way.
    06-30-07 11:53 PM
    Ok this is weird - it was working fine for me yesterday, but now it's not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-07 12:18 PM
    I tried the menu refresh tip given and had no luck. There has to be a way to get in. I can get into Facebook.com with no problems and send and receive messages. I see others are having the same issue I am. Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions who to reach out to? I wont die if I cant use myspace on my BB, but its killing me that something so simple isnt working right. Thanks for the help everyone.
    07-01-07 02:33 PM
    This is my first post here, so I'll try to make it a good one.

I think your problem is: You're using MySpace.

Nick
    07-01-07 06:51 PM
    I had a similar problem, then I changed the browser setting to ie explorer and now it works.

07-02-07 11:26 PM
    I think what he's looking for is a Helio... remember, don't call it a phone. :P
    07-03-07 11:14 AM
    Here's an idea...don't use MySpace! It is lame and is littered with viruses. Get a life and use your BBerry for something useful.

07-04-07 02:37 PM
    Use t9space, its great

07-05-07 02:30 AM
    I don't think MySpace mobile issues are limited just to bb...I just switched to my 8830 from an Audiovox XV6700 Pocket PC, and I had the same issues...Facebook worked fine, while MySpace always locked up or crashed...or wouldn't let me log-in...I finally just gave up on MySpace and started using Facebook instead...I think it's a MySpace issue....
    07-05-07 02:47 PM
    I don't have a MySpace account, but, I take it various users have cleared the cache / cookies on their devices, and then tried again?
    07-06-07 12:04 PM
    Guys, myspace isnt formatted for mobile usage. They have an exclusive deal with Helio to provide mobile access. I know some of you are able to login sometimes while using Opera but you cant reply to messages etc because of that.
    07-06-07 12:24 PM
    Up until yesterday I was able to log in, post pic comments and reply to messages. Then kaput I got a message on the top of the page default.aspx? It was smooth sailing for 3 months. Maybe myspace busted me?
    08-10-07 12:04 AM
    hi, first post. i love my new BB, sad to say goodbye to my old one.

this is what i tried so far to get myspace to work, i downloaded opera mini, dont know if it worked. i tried myspace and it wont work, then it would work. when it did work, i still couldnt post a blog,reply.

next step i did i went to browsers configuration
    1.clicked on support javascript,support HTMl tables
    2.emulation mode- microsoft Ie

now it works fine, can post comment, blog, reply. hoping it will still work later on.
    10-05-07 02:29 AM
    try mobile.myspace.com it is the new Beta mobile site.

i have been some connection issue due to server overload but it is beta.
    10-05-07 09:18 AM
    I usually use Opera for Myspace and it works great. I tried the mobile site but it seems to be overloaded still. Anything is better than Myspace in the BB browser though so Opera works for me.
    10-05-07 09:27 AM
    Yeah im having the same problem with my curve, i cant log in to Myspace, and i know its not formatted for mobile use except helio, but i was able to go on myspace from my siekick just fine.
    10-08-07 12:05 PM
    I haven't been able to get on myspace with my 8830 VZ phone. I jsut stick with Facebook. I just use myspace for business and family members that don't have facebook.
    10-08-07 01:37 PM
    I've been using the mobile.myspace.com and it seems to be working now. Actually pretty neat and really slimmed down - makes it quick for all the main functions.
    10-08-07 02:47 PM
    I have tried everything that is recommended and I cannot get on Myspace or Facebook (no need to put it down I'm addicted to both). I am going crazy I just got the 8320 from T-Mobile and I never had problems on my Sidekick, this is my first Blackberry, and I am in love with it other than this. These are two sites I need to check at work, since my company will not allow me to access them, and I can't having a Blackberry if I can't use my two fav. sites. I tried that " mobile.myspace.com " and I got an HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway.
    Last edited by erink; 10-10-07 at 12:55 PM.
    10-10-07 12:53 PM
    I think the Mypace mobile site may not be working since it was only a beta. I have been able to get on Myspace and Facbook w/ Opera 4 on my phone. Can you get on other sites with Opera? I don't see what the problem could be. If all else fails you can try the BB browser with normal settings. Both pages will look like crap and be a pain to navigate, but they will work.
    10-10-07 02:07 PM
    Use Opera mini it works excellent on Myspace
    10-24-07 04:23 PM
    Myspace mobile is also available for at&t customers. you just need to subscribe to it on your monthy service.
    10-24-07 05:01 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD