my fone, literally is the SLOWEST now.
    it will take 3 minutes to like get and send a text.
    im going to kill it, its like after i send it, i cant move the scrolly ball for another minute.
    plus on top it doesnt show i have a bbm, but on the actual icon i do, but i acctually dont...?

i tried taking the battery out for 20 seconds, and im gonna kill my blackberry, can anyone help me?
    05-01-08 11:29 PM
    How much free memory do you have on it? Did you load up the internal memory with pics and ringtones?

When you take the battery out, don't turn off the device first. Leave it on and take the battery out.
    05-01-08 11:49 PM
    How much free memory do you have on it? Did you load up the internal memory with pics and ringtones?

When you take the battery out, don't turn off the device first. Leave it on and take the battery out.
    i have 6651367 bytes left
    and i dont turn it off first, i just take it out
    05-01-08 11:51 PM
    That's too low. What's loaded on it that didn't come with it? Also, if you leave a lot of different apps running in the background it'll cause it to run slow.
    05-01-08 11:52 PM
    That's too low. What's loaded on it that didn't come with it? Also, if you leave a lot of different apps running in the background it'll cause it to run slow.
    i dont, i only have jivetalk and operamini
    05-01-08 11:54 PM
    Go to Options/Advanced/Applications. Delete Blackberry Demo Video off of it. That'll free up about 3MB. Also, delete any languages you don't use.

What about pics or ringtones you might have loaded?
    05-01-08 11:55 PM
    Go to Options/Advanced/Applications. Delete Blackberry Demo Video off of it. That'll free up about 3MB. Also, delete any languages you don't use.

What about pics or ringtones you might have loaded?
    i deleted the demo off of it, and jivetalk bc i only used the free trial, and i dont no how to delete the languages.
    my fones restarting now.
    05-02-08 12:01 AM
    delete languages..

options
    advanced options
    applications - highlight the languages you don't use and press the menu key and choose delete

easy as pie!!
    05-02-08 12:23 AM
    delete languages..

options
    advanced options
    applications - highlight the languages you don't use and press the menu key and choose delete

easy as pie!!
    wen i have my application list, theres no languages....
    05-02-08 12:44 AM
    You have to use the desktop manager to remove the extra languages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-08 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD